Old 27-01-2004, 12:57 AM
J Fortuna

Default list of frequent posters?

Rob,

If you were commenting on why I am not among the frequent posters: I emerged
from lurker status on 11/16/2003, and thus the statistics didn't really have
time to include me (except when looking at November stats only).

If you were commenting on yourself (and the "JFortuna wrote:" just got stuck
above your message by accident), your first post was on 08/29/2003 according
to Netscan, so you are not included among the frequent posters when looking
at the entire year, but you are number 16 for the last quarter that is
considered by Netscan.

Looking at November only, I posted more than you, even though I had only the
second half of November to work with. Hmm, I guess that makes me more
talkative than you :-)

Joanna

"Rob Halgren" wrote in message
J Fortuna wrote: