Old 27-01-2004, 01:29 AM
Jaques d'Alltrades

Default Quick vine question!

The message
from "Andy Hunt" contains these words:

I don't think I'm going to be able to, the nearest patch of real soil is
about 5 metres away from the wall the plant needs to be on, it's in the
shade and it's across a concrete drive. It's a shame. I spose I could always
smash a big hole in the drive, but I might want to use it again at some
stage . . . ! It's a nice big pot, the one I've got my eye on. It should be,
at the price!

Hopefully it will be OK. Providing I can get the right plant(s) to start
with!

Well, see if you can get a self-fertile one - I've never heard of one. I
had intended grafting a male vine onto a female and/or vice versa, but
it's a long time to wait.

--
Rusty
http://www.users.zetnet.co.uk/hi-fi/