Old 27-01-2004, 10:15 AM
Andrew May

Default Garden Storage

Chris French and Helen Johnson wrote in message ...
In message , Rod
writes
A few firms like Clarke's tools - possibly Screwfix as well do big lockable
metal boxes that are meant to be bolted down in the back of a truck. Probably
worth a look.

Depends on how big we are talking I guess, maybe something like one of
the metal storage 'cupboards' you can get, this sort of thing:

Not cheap though.

Ouch!

That is indeed the sort of thing that I was thinking of but I see what
you mean when you say not cheap. Now just need to find a cheaper
option that doesn't compromise on security. Or, perhaps investigate
making my own.

Andrew