Old 27-01-2004, 02:02 PM
animaux

Default Is this still organic gardening?

Steve, I find most people do this. They ask a question and if they don't like
the answer will go and ask it of ten more people till they find the one they
like. I have a lot of experience with people who do this. They are everywhere!

On Mon, 26 Jan 2004 22:22:30 GMT, "Cereoid-UR12-"
opined:

David Bunch is most definitely a lunatic troll wasting everyone's time.

His question has been answered many times over but nothing sinks into that
thick skull of his.

He has gone way beyond beating the subject to death. The subject has been
beaten way beyond puree by now.

It doesn't matter what you say, whether you agree or disagree with his loony
notions, the idiot just wants to bitch and argue over nothing.

Screw the troll.

Let him **** in his own pool.

What he really needs is a girlfriend (or maybe in his case, a boyfriend?)

When it comes down to it, I doubt if even a dog would stick around for long
listening to that whining jerk baby with his dirty diaper all in a bunch.

animaux wrote in message
.. .
On Sun, 25 Jan 2004 16:39:59 GMT, "David Bunch"

opined:

Sir, you are quite insane. And this is a legitimate question. Do you
somehow think algae will become toxic if it suddenly recieves some of the
nutrients it needs to grow? I am only looking for a technical definition
from which to set my boundries.

You got that answer. Do whatever you want.