Old 27-01-2004, 05:12 PM
bigboard

Default Composter/Wormery

anthony james wrote:
bigboard wrote in message ...

How many people's waste will you be composting?

just the two of us but we cook (rather than ready meal)

i've found wiggly worms beehive style wormeries that look like they'd
do the job and whilst being easy on the eye.

They probably would. I've not had much luck with wormeries myself,
although other people swear by them. I find you have to be too careful
with what you put in them, and I've killed the entire worm population a
couple of times so far.

In contrast, I have two 'normal' compost bins that I chuck anything even
remotely organic on to, and they compost quickly and have only a faint
soil-like odour.