Old 27-01-2004, 06:41 PM
Rob Halgren

Default list of frequent posters?

J Fortuna wrote:

If you were commenting on yourself (and the "JFortuna wrote:" just got stuck
above your message by accident), your first post was on 08/29/2003 according
to Netscan, so you are not included among the frequent posters when looking
at the entire year, but you are number 16 for the last quarter that is
considered by Netscan.

Sorry, I just missed on editing. I was talking about myself.
Although it is interesting that it says my first post was in 2003. I've
been a (far too active, I'm afraid) member of this newsgroup since we
created it, that was sometime back in '97 or '98 maybe? It fades in the
mists of time. I'm pretty sure there are more than a few people who
wish I would just shut up.

Looking at November only, I posted more than you, even though I had only the
second half of November to work with. Hmm, I guess that makes me more
talkative than you :-)

More talkative than me? No, not possible... *grin*

Have fun

Rob

2a. See rule 1
more orchids, obtain more credit