Old 27-01-2004, 11:15 PM
Janet Tweedy

Default Electric heaters revisited

In article , Rod
writes
Troy wrote:

I think I might have been the original poster on this subject :-)

With hindsight, one of the heaters on the twowests site you suggest would
have suited my purposes - Ah well too late :-(

Follow up to my problem - My *third* parasene 2Kw heater from B&Q actually
nearly works as advertised i.e. I'm almost confident my greenhouse plants
are safe using the "frost protection" setting :-)

Yes it was you I was thinking of. Glad you found one that does the job for you.

Go on tell us which ONE on the two west's site you would think the best?
The one that looks like a jet engine and hangs in mid air or the other
that looks like an ordinary heater.

janet
--
Janet Tweedy