Old 27-01-2004, 11:32 PM
Cereoid-UR12-

Default Who is this guy?

You are the genuine crazy person Bunch panties.

You are not worthy of being taken seriously by anyone here.

Obviously sarcasm is way beyond your limited addle-brained comprehension.

You post an asinine psycho proposal in this newsgroup and you argue with
everyone who replies, regardless of whether they agree or disagree with you.
You are a real nut case.

I expose you for the true troll imbecile you are and now you call me the
crazy one?

You are long overdue for having your meds changed, loony toons.

And besides, this is a gardening newsgroup in the first place, if you want
instructions on how to pollute your environment you should look elsewhere
because the subject is off-topic here. Who knows? There just might be a
newsgroup for eco-terrorists kooks like you out there somewhere?

David Bunch wrote in message
I just searched through the newsgroup for some of your other replies
Cereoid. You never have anything positive to say, and your manner of
'speech' is way off. You are probably the first truely crazy person I

have
conversed with on the internet.