Old 28-01-2004, 01:06 AM
J Fortuna

Default rgo history?

Mick,

That was my assumption of the definition of ROFL as well, that's what I
meant. However, I am also not too hip on these terms most of the time, so I
wouldn't be surprised if it means something completely different,
unintended.

Yes, I was laughing. Not that I condone flame wars mind you. I don't. And I
am glad you have changed :-) ... though some of those old posts had a nice
dark sense of humor that appeals to me when I am in a certain mood -- or
maybe those posts appealed to my "doppelganger" (evil twin / spirit self) as
discussed/defined by Al and others in a tangent on ABPO a while ago.

Joanna

"Mick Fournier" wrote in message
. ..
[snip]
Does ROFL mean "rolling on the floor laughing"?... I hope so. I am not

too
"hip" with the new abbreviated/acronym-ized English language of today
spawned by high-speed cellphone-texting/IM usage. For years I used to

think
LOL was "Lots of Love". If you were reading my old RGO stuff then I

would
assume (hope) you were laughing... were you also on the floor? And,
rolling? Then that's ROFL I would guess.

[snip]