Old 28-01-2004, 01:36 AM
sneff

Default rgo history?

"Mick Fournier" wrote in message
. ..

I am hoping some enterprising movie producer will one day take the RGO
historical record and turn it into a movie. I would then write to Keanu
Reeves and ask (ie beg) him to play my character.

Mick,

I have read some sparkling ideas from you in the past - but this one has to
be the cherry. 'RGO The Movie'. Of course, there could only be one choice of
director - John Waters. I know you only suggest M. Reeves to play your good
self for his dynamic acting range alone and not due to any idolatry vanity
on your behalf, but I must suggest that Divine would be the one and only
choice to take your character, and run with it over the finishing line.

As soon as I can afford to top up the credit on my mobile phone, I will call
my agent; Fatty M. Arbuckle to discuss the matter. Let's get this show
rolling.

Best, Matthew