Old 28-01-2004, 02:02 AM
Susan Erickson

Default rgo history?

On Tue, 27 Jan 2004 18:31:12 -0500, "Mick Fournier"
wrote:
And so as you (and others) will say, that is all history now. RGO is a
well-oiled level playing field today free of demigods and very uniformly
"give and take" with the wonderful inherited wisdom of orchid growing. Plus
I would venture to say that RGO might be one of the top ten most
civilized/enjoyable newsgroups on the Usenet today.

Mick

Mick -
I was hoping that seeing you on meant your site was back up. How
is the move going? When can we enjoy you photo gallery again?
SuE