Old 28-01-2004, 03:02 AM
J Kolenovsky

Default Dry creek bed?

Tom, I'm knocking them dead with this concept in Houston. Good
suggestion. Sure is an effient and low cost solution as well as a
natural way to recharge the water table.

J. Kolenovsky
http://www.celestialhabitats.com

Beecrofter wrote:
=

\
The yard is featureless. I have put chopped leaves on top of grass t=

o make the
turf easier to dig this year and create large curves, but a dry creek=

with
plants on the edges would be interesting. I wonder where you start a=

nd end
this creek. Has anyone come across more to read about this?

Marilyn in Ohio

=

Search this term and you will find all you need
=

"rain garden"
=

Tom