Old 28-01-2004, 04:34 AM
Mick Fournier

Default rgo history?

Sue,

The move of the flasking lab is going fairly well. My new flask room has
great southern exposure and the bottles will no longer suffer (for full
spectrum light) under fluorescent bulbs. A great many of the blue species
cattleyas have progressed well over the last 6 months and I will be
featuring them in the catalog once I re-open the website in early to mid
February. Moving 5100 flasks has been an extremely difficult task...
surprisingly only one bottle got broken in transit. I find that loss of
only one flask to be an amazing stroke of good luck.

The HBI photos are still viewable using the backdoor:
http://personalpages.bellsouth.net/f...ks/hbipix.html

Mick
HBI, Producers of Fine Orchids in Flask
www.OrchidFlask.com
==========================

"Susan Erickson" wrote in message
On Tue, 27 Jan 2004 18:31:12 -0500, "Mick Fournier"
wrote:
And so as you (and others) will say, that is all history now. RGO is a
well-oiled level playing field today free of demigods and very uniformly
"give and take" with the wonderful inherited wisdom of orchid growing.

Plus
I would venture to say that RGO might be one of the top ten most
civilized/enjoyable newsgroups on the Usenet today.

Mick

Mick -
I was hoping that seeing you on meant your site was back up. How
is the move going? When can we enjoy you photo gallery again?
SuE