Old 28-01-2004, 08:32 AM
Andy Hunt

Default theiving scrotes

They're doing just that not far from here. Noticed a headline on the

front
of
one of the local rags on the news stand of our local garage/shop. Just

saw
it
in passing so I don't know any details. Seems the mayor of a small town

is
suing the N Wales chief constable - yes the one who's famous for

clobbering
speeding motorists.(traffic through our villages is noticably slower -

safer?
too soon to tell)
--

Don't equate slower speed with safety Rod, since this campaign "Speed

Kills"
started and took over from the old driving campaigns the reduction in
accident rates has slowed and now I understand it's going the other way.
Speed is only ever a factor in any accident and a lot more are actually
caused by in-car distraction.

I played a gig in a bikers' pub once, and they had a big sign on the wall
saying, "SPEED KILLS - so get out of the way!"

Andrew