Old 02-02-2003, 09:25 PM
Rob Zuiderwijk

Default New Phragmipaphium registration.

Hello,

I just found out that a new Phragmipaphium has been registered recently. The
name is Phragmipaphium Fourman's Twilight which is said to be an hybrid of
Phrag. schlimii x Paph. micranthum. It has been registered by someone named
Fourman at December 18th 2002. The RHS reports the originator Unknown.

I'm wondering if any one of you have more information about this hybrid for
me. I did some searching on the Internet but so far nothing came up. It's to
new I guess. )
Any information is greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance,

Rob Zuiderwijk

E-Mail :
Website : PhragWeb - The Phragmipedium WebSite.
(
http://www.phragweb.info)