Old 28-01-2004, 01:04 PM
Susan Erickson

Default rgo history?

On Tue, 27 Jan 2004 22:14:35 -0500, "Mick Fournier"
wrote:

Sue,

The move of the flasking lab is going fairly well. My new flask room has
great southern exposure and the bottles will no longer suffer (for full
spectrum light) under fluorescent bulbs. A great many of the blue species
cattleyas have progressed well over the last 6 months and I will be
featuring them in the catalog once I re-open the website in early to mid
February. Moving 5100 flasks has been an extremely difficult task...
surprisingly only one bottle got broken in transit. I find that loss of
only one flask to be an amazing stroke of good luck.

The HBI photos are still viewable using the backdoor:
http://personalpages.bellsouth.net/f...ks/hbipix.html

Mick
HBI, Producers of Fine Orchids in Flask
www.OrchidFlask.com

Congratulations. One flask, while a great loss, is less than
could have been predicted. I am glad to hear the move is going
well.

Thank you for the back door. I enjoy your Neofinetia falcata
crosses. Is there a reason that you have hesitated to name such
a lovely flower as you have with Neofinetia falcata "Icy Fingers"
AM/AOS x V. Sally Roth? It looks so substantial for a Neofinetia
cross.
SuE