Old 28-01-2004, 01:34 PM
Hillevi P

Default Strap-leaved, single flowered paph species - Winter Rest

Nice. I'll have to visit him when I go to Oslo next time.

"Geir Harris Hedemark" skrev i meddelandet
"Hillevi P" writes:
Ah, sorry, I think I know which one you mean. But it is only orchids? I
thought he had bromeliads and the like as well... (OTH, orchidéhuset in
Sthlm has ferns an stuff to...).

He didn't the last time I was there. It was all orchids from wall to
wall. You can find his homepage on http://www.orkidespesialisten.no

Also, (to clarify), by "no growers", I meant in Sweden, and I meant

growers
that grow from seed...

I think this guy buys small plants and nurses them to maturity before
he sells them.

Are there lots of scandinavians on this group?

Nah, don't think so.

Geir