Old 28-01-2004, 01:42 PM
Frogleg

Default Who is this guy?

On Tue, 27 Jan 2004 12:24:26 GMT, "David Bunch"
wrote:

I just searched through the newsgroup for some of your other replies
Cereoid. You never have anything positive to say, and your manner of
'speech' is way off.

He *is* quite knowledgable in certain areas, and I've defended him in
the past, but the information is rarely worth the abuse and foul
language. And my positive comments resulted in even fouler messages. A
simple tap on the 'delete' key makes him vanish, which is what I do
now. He's no different from the crazies in other newsgroups. If you've
only 'met' one, you must not subscribe to many forums. :-)