Old 28-01-2004, 02:44 PM
Claude

Default Who We Are (revisited)

My turn now!

| Who am I and What Is My Gender?

Claude and I`m a man

| Where am I? Where do I grow?

I`m now in Montréal, Canada, where it`s FREEZING COLD NOW !
I grow on wooden shelving unit under fluorescent light.

| What do I grow?

16 Phals/Dtps + 5 Paph and 2 Oncidiums

| The decade of my age?

40`s

How long have I been growing orchids?

I started growing orchid after I rescued a poor dying Phal from one of my
friend. After the kidnapping, I went to my local library and with all the
care I could give it, It bloom within a year. I was addicted!

| My biggest orchid accomplishment(s)?

Getting an orchid from OrchidExpo, the seller told me that it will not bloom
before 2 or 3 years. It`s blooming since last september!

| Miscellanious Info...

I`m a nurse working in a CVT unit, Cardio-Vascular-Thoracic surgery unit.
Very stressing job. I work on 12 hours shift. Orchid is a nice way to cope
with stress. I`m also gay and I live in couple since 14 years.
I`m also french canadian and I do lots of mistake in english!! :-)

Bye Claude