Old 28-01-2004, 03:33 PM
Rob Halgren

Default rgo history?

Mick Fournier wrote:

And so as you (and others) will say, that is all history now. RGO is a
well-oiled level playing field today free of demigods and very uniformly
"give and take" with the wonderful inherited wisdom of orchid growing. Plus

I cannot express the images that went through my mind with the
phrase 'well-oiled level playing field'. *grin* Perhaps I need a
shower. I agree that this is a pretty darned civilized newsgroup.

Rob

2a. See rule 1
more orchids, obtain more credit