Old 28-01-2004, 04:12 PM
Susan Erickson

Default Strap-leaved, single flowered paph species - Winter Rest

On Wed, 28 Jan 2004 14:34:08 +0100, "Hillevi P"
wrote:
I guess it is too late now, but I might as well ask if I should introduce
myself to the group? I searched, but could not find any FAQ for this group.
As I previously stated, I planned to lurk, but... well, it didn't go too
well

//Via

Welcome -

We have tried several times to put together a FAQ. But we always
get to the point that if we do, we have to post the new grower
questions. Then it gets so long no one wants to host and repost
it. So we bumble along with "standard courtesy" and "no binaries
posted" as our only rules. We are loosely connected - 90% of us
post - to a binary news group, alt.binaries.pictures.orchids .

Sue in Colorado, who had to marry into it to be Scandinavian. G
SuE