Old 28-01-2004, 04:36 PM
Troy

Default did anybody see this on urg?

martin wrote:

Agreed. I would welcome the creation of the allotments group as that is my
*main* gardening interest - although I would also remain subscribed to
u.r.g.

I can't see the point of that. Explain what that gives you that you
haven't got already?

I skip a lot of threads in u.r.g. - not because they're not interesting,
simply because they don't interest me. A dedicated group would make things
a lot easier.

Hopefully a dedicated group would attract new posters who perhaps don't
think allotments come under "Gardening".

No criticism of u.r.g. intended here. I've been subscribed for *many* years
and have learnt a lot. Hopefully I'll continue for many more years :-)
--
Regards,

Tròy the Black Lab.