Old 28-01-2004, 05:32 PM
Dwight Sipler

Default movie goof

Shelly wrote:

...Delurking, since your post triggered a thought I had while watching the
movie...the battle scene in the movie starts out with shots of rabbits going
in and out of a warren. I was under the impression that the only species of
rabbit we have in North America that burrows in the pygmy cottontail out in
the Pacific Northwest. Am I mistaken, or was this a goof, too?

I have a guy who keeps rabbits on my farm (New England). The ones that
burrow out create burrows around (not in) the fields. They are mixed
varieties, but definitely not pygmies.