Old 28-01-2004, 06:02 PM
Salty Thumb

Default Is this still organic gardening?

(Becca) wrote in
m:

"Cereoid-UR12-" wrote in message
I do believe we may even have some of those pathological types
running the country at the present.

Sort of on topic...yet very not on topic...

There is a rumor that Bush eats only organic?

I'm still not sure how to interpert that fact.

~b

Well if I were a rich dude or one with a food bugdet on the government
dime, I sure would prefer eating "natural" stuff as opposed to the
pesticide laced, frankenberry stuff the rest of us hoi polloi get. I
wouldn't make a big deal out of it, so as to avoid the appearance of
'special treatment' or seeming to be anything other than a 'man of the
people', unless there was a photo op available and doing so would be
politically expedient. I certainly wouldn't do anything to offend any
conglomerates that pump money in to election politics.

But I have not heard the rumor and don't know if it's true or not.