Old 28-01-2004, 08:02 PM
WiGard

Default movie goof

On Wed, 28 Jan 2004 07:28:39 -0800, Roberta L. Mueller wrote:

I just saw the great new movie "Cold Mountain." There is a scene of an
Easter picnic and on the table is a big bouquet of pink and white COSMOS!
Any gardener knows they don't bloom until late summer, even in North
Carolina (I'm sure?). Also the tree above looks kind-of too leafed out
for Easter. (It didn't ruin the fantastic movie for me though

Maddy, I love your posts always!!!

Roberta

The Great Outdoors is about some Chicagoans vacationing in northern
Wisconsin. The scenery, the lakes, hills and forest, is anything but
Wisconsin. Looks more like the west.

Starman featured a spacecraft plunging into Chequamegon Bay. The cast's
pronunciation was more Hollywood than the way it's pronounced here.

Looks like movies take license with everything.