Old 28-01-2004, 08:50 PM
animaux

Default Is this still organic gardening?

On Tue, 27 Jan 2004 23:26:22 GMT, "Cereoid-UR12-"
opined:

I do believe we may even have some of those pathological types running the
country at the present.

Oh you got that right. I'm an ABB type, myself. Shit, I'd vote for Al Sharpton
for president before I'd want to see B in there again.

It truly is time for a change before one of them feels they are justified to
drop the bomb!!!

Or look for oil on the moon.

Bunch wad, the eco-terrorist wannabe, is small potatoes in comparison.

Compared to Rummy, anyone is Bo Peep.

There is no way he can justify rationalizing polluting the environment as
organic gardening.

Oh yes he can! That's the thing. My question is, why ask the question when the
person already knows what they're going to do?

He makes as much sense as that senile genius Reagan blaming the hole in the
ozone layer on cow farts.

Yeah, that was a good one.