Old 28-01-2004, 11:16 PM
Bob Hobden

Default Spring is sprunging?

"Sacha" wrote in message
Primroses are out in their usual early site near Staverton Bridge on our

way
to Totnes and today I picked some fully flowering mimosa. That, combined
with Sarcococca, is making this house smell like the Elysian Fields. ;-)
PS We've had about 24 snowflakes.
--

Well our primroses aren't near flowering yet but we have an iris species
flowering, looks good amongst the light snow covering, and still our summer

--
Regards
Bob

Use a useful Screen Saver...
http://setiathome.ssl.berkeley.edu/
and find intelligent life amongst the stars
368 data units completed.