Old 29-01-2004, 03:32 AM

Default movie goof

On Wed, 28 Jan 2004 07:28:39 -0800, "Roberta L. Mueller"
wrote:

I just saw the great new movie "Cold Mountain." There is a scene of an
Easter picnic and on the table is a big bouquet of pink and white COSMOS!
Any gardener knows they don't bloom until late summer, even in North
Carolina (I'm sure?). Also the tree above looks kind-of too leafed out for
Easter. (It didn't ruin the fantastic movie for me though

Maddy, I love your posts always!!!

Roberta

In The Deer Hunter, all the hunting scenes took place in rural
Pennsylvania. Take one glance at the environment and it's clear that
it's somewhere on the Olympic Peninsula.

Roy - Carpe Noctem