Old 29-01-2004, 04:02 AM
Jaques d'Alltrades

Default did anybody see this on urg?

The message ]
from "Wm..." contains these words:

unnc is *not* the place for innocents at the moment stick to the
threads crossposted by sensible people into urg is my advice and make
sure your opinion is crossposted to unnc.

Ooooh! I couldn't agree less! Innocents will very soon become
hardened-off and in some cases, have their skins chill-toughened.
There's a flock of magpies fouling the Usenet nest ATM: I just wish one
were permitted to feed them strychnine-laced eggs these days.....

--
Rusty
http://www.users.zetnet.co.uk/hi-fi/