Old 29-01-2004, 04:32 AM
Nicolas Steenhout

Default [IBC] what happen

it is me or averybody is frozen

I feel for y'all. Really, I do... Here in the Southern Hemisphere, I am
*really* enjoying my second Summer in a row (happens when you move at the
end of Summer in Savannah to mid Spring in New Zealand).

Today, we spent a half day at the beach, with 28C (82F), letting the dogs
romp in the brackish water of a small river going out into the ocean.
Discovered a cache of driftwood to satisfy anyone, I might have to try some
grafting at some point now that I have a supply of driftwood!

hmmm, I guess I ought to shut up on this before everyone freezing their
b*tts off in the northern hemisphere decide to gang up on me ;-)

Cheers

Nicolas
In New Zealand and lovin' it!

++++Sponsored, in part, by Marc Zimmerman++++

+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++