Old 29-01-2004, 07:12 AM
Steven E. Eyrse

Default Wife worried about depth of pond and little grandkids and neighbor kids falling in

Myself growing up on a lake in Illinois and having various ponds and
children in the last 62 years I have found the best treatment is don't
let the little guys get close to the water if they might fall in. But
if they might fall in and your right there .. Good .. it will teach
them not to fall in any more!

Kreist .. did you ware a fibeglass helmet when you rode your bike?
Did you have knee pads when you locked your skates on with a KEY ?
Did you lose a tooth when you fell down on the gym floor playing dodge
ball ...

Tell your wife and daughter you'll tie a string with a bell on the kid
so if he/she falls in ALL will know ! Then you can go pull them out .
They arn't going to drown in one minute.

Steve E.

Sorry for the long post, but I need some help with this one. Thank

you
kindly for time and thoughts.

Chumley