Old 29-01-2004, 10:14 AM
martin

Default Spring is sprunging?

On Thu, 29 Jan 2004 00:16:31 +0000, Stephen Howard
wrote:

On Wed, 28 Jan 2004 23:09:06 -0000, "Bob Hobden"
wrote:

Well our primroses aren't near flowering yet but we have an iris species
flowering, looks good amongst the light snow covering, and still our summer
fuchsias are flowering (just) in their pots against the house.
Strange thing was at the same time as the snow was falling this evening
there was thunder and lightening, not experienced that before.

I was wondering whether anyone else would comment on that.
We get some pretty spectacular electric storms round here, what with
it being the highest point in Hants - but tonight's cabaret was
definitely a first for me.

We had thunderstorms on and off all day yesterday. We are three feet
above sea level so at a relatively high altitude for the low
countries.

--
Martin