Old 29-01-2004, 02:32 PM
martin

Default Electric heaters revisited

On Thu, 29 Jan 2004 09:47:41 +0000, Janet Tweedy
wrote:

In article , Rod
writes

The latter - the Bio Arizona. What swings it for me is the thermostat.

Well yes but I'm not sure the fact that, at 189 pounds the thermostat is
dearer than the 169 pounds heater, will swing the argument for my
husband. I feel he may think it a trifle expensive! Now if they were
both under 200 then I might consider it. However I am still considering
a hot bench so this would put the cost way over the top.

sigh...... back to the catalogues to find an alternative.

Honeywell made a good intelligent adaptive thermostat for around
UKP30. We have one in our living room.

I can't imagine a thermostat that costs UKP189.
--
Martin