Old 29-01-2004, 02:42 PM
Carl L Rosner

Default [IBC] what happen

Nic:
You took a big gamble moving to NZ, so now you can laugh at all of
us.... I do remember you telling me about driving your wheelchair in and
around ice in Chicago!!!! Just enjoy your new environment.... We also
want to hear about youre NZ winter, when we will be sweltering in the
heat! :-D

Best to you....
Carl

Nicolas Steenhout wrote:

it is me or averybody is frozen

I feel for y'all. Really, I do... Here in the Southern Hemisphere, I am
*really* enjoying my second Summer in a row (happens when you move at the
end of Summer in Savannah to mid Spring in New Zealand).

Today, we spent a half day at the beach, with 28C (82F), letting the dogs
romp in the brackish water of a small river going out into the ocean.
Discovered a cache of driftwood to satisfy anyone, I might have to try some
grafting at some point now that I have a supply of driftwood!

hmmm, I guess I ought to shut up on this before everyone freezing their
b*tts off in the northern hemisphere decide to gang up on me ;-)

Cheers

Nicolas
In New Zealand and lovin' it!

++++Sponsored, in part, by Marc Zimmerman++++

+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++