Old 29-01-2004, 05:34 PM
Robert E A Harvey

Default RFD: uk.rec.gardening.allotments

(jane) wrote in message ...
Re-crossposted to unnc ...

On Wed, 28 Jan 2004 23:23:09 -0000, "Bob Hobden"
wrote:
~Suppose it all comes down to, are you a splitter of a lumper, just like the
~botanists. I'm a lumper because I think one learns more about more with
~input from diverse sources.
~

I agree with you - I came to urg because of my allotment questions,
and have learned loads about all sorts of things ....

I lurk - and occasionally post - in urg, and can see nothing so
uniquely different about allotment gardening to justify a separate
group. I'm not likely to lurk in two groups, so it would be to my
detrement.

Opposed.

Bob Harvey

bobharvey {snailly thing} europe {dotty thing} com