Old 29-01-2004, 06:16 PM
Jim Lewis

Default [IBC] what happen

----- Original Message -----
From: "Jim Lewis"

I KNOW that it's all relative, but we're freezing our _ _ _ _

_
off here, too.

+23 outside this morning. (But the high today should get to

60!)
;-)

Thank goodness for that 60. I've lived in North Florida

(Pensacola, Jax) in
the winter when it freezes, and those drivers scare the ----

out of me when
they're on ice!

99.9999% of the time, it is not wet here when it's cold, so no
ice. Once, a Christmas day about 5 years ago we had about 2
inches of snow, freezing rain, then freezing (about 10 degrees
F). THAT was chaos!

Jim Lewis - - Tallahassee, FL - Only where
people have learned to appreciate and cherish the landscape and
its living cover will they treat it with the care and respect it
should have - Paul Bigelow Sears.

++++Sponsored, in part, by Marc Zimmerman++++
-- The IBC HOME PAGE & FAQ:
http://www.internetbonsaiclub.org/ --
+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++