Old 29-01-2004, 06:16 PM
CS

Default rotting moneywort

Hi,

Are these plants relatively new to your tank? I have noticed that some
plants exhibit a type of shock where they seem to rot brom the bottom.
Eventually, given good light, water conditions and supplements, they will
recover. In the meantime, remove any of the rotted stems and replant them
at the nearest root node.

I hope this helps.

Lowcoaster
"Dacaprice" wrote in message
m...
I have a few moneyworts in my 20 gal planted tank. After a while they
all seem to rot in the section of the stem closest to the gravel.
Other than that one spot, they all seem healthy; solid green stems and
leave, white roots growing from the stem (are they roots? if not what
are they?) I have a 6700K 65 watt flourescent light so I don't think
lighting is a problem and I haven't had any problems with any other
plants. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!