Old 29-01-2004, 06:22 PM
Rod

Default Electric heaters revisited

Janet Tweedy wrote:

Well yes but I'm not sure the fact that, at 189 pounds the thermostat is
dearer than the 169 pounds heater, will swing the argument for my
husband. I feel he may think it a trifle expensive! Now if they were
both under 200 then I might consider it. However I am still considering
a hot bench so this would put the cost way over the top.

sigh...... back to the catalogues to find an alternative.

Which prices are you looking at Janet? What I saw was £210.00 including
thermostat. Got there from the 'Promotions' on the right hand side of the home
page.

--
Rod
http://website.lineone.net/%7Erodcraddock/index.html