Old 29-01-2004, 06:36 PM
Roy Bailey

Default Spring is sprunging?

In article , Stephen Howard
writes
Well our primroses aren't near flowering yet but we have an iris species
flowering, looks good amongst the light snow covering, and still our summer
fuchsias are flowering (just) in their pots against the house.
Strange thing was at the same time as the snow was falling this evening
there was thunder and lightening, not experienced that before.

I was wondering whether anyone else would comment on that.
We get some pretty spectacular electric storms round here, what with
it being the highest point in Hants -

And how are things in Ashmansworth?

The electric storm reached here as well. I don't remember thunder and
lightning and snow at the same time either.
--
Roy Bailey
West Berkshire.