Old 29-01-2004, 10:03 PM
Kay Easton

Default RFD: uk.rec.gardening.allotments

In article , Jaques d'Alltrades
writes
The message ]
from "Wm..." contains these words:

/sharp slice with mattock/

So the thing for urglers to think about is this: would you read and
post to, actively take part in, the proposed group or would you carry on
much as you do now in urg?

I would see if I thought it worthwhile to subscribe to, and give it a
few months.

I wouldn't bother. I don't actively grow veg, and I don't have an
allotment.

If you think (as I do) that allotments are covered by urg then say so
too.

Yes. I think urg covers allotments.

I agree.

No pack drill, no forced planting of dahlias or carrots

HTH -- I will vote with the flow of most urg folks.

My vote hasn't fallen one way or the other - yet.

I will abstain unless someone can convince me that this concerns me. If
someone wants to create an unnecessary group which isn't going to harm
me, I don't think it's my business to try to stop them.

--
Kay Easton

Edward's earthworm page: