Old 30-01-2004, 03:09 AM
Aria

Default herb garden question

It sounds like too much water to me. At first they are rather delicate, but
then then can be quite strong. The taste is wonderful..

"Dinsdale" wrote in message
I'm trying to start my own herb garden and one of the plants I have in
that garden is dill. What I don't understand is why the seedlings look
yellow, spindly, and weak, despite the fact that they're watered daily
and get plenty of sun.

The other unusual thing i've noticed is that the seeds are hanging from
the tops of the plant. My chives are doing the same thing but they don't
look weak, in fact, they're a nice green. My basil is growing nice and
bushy and my parsley has just sprouted, so I don't understand what I'm
doing wrong.

Any help? Does dill just look that way or is there something I need to
do to the plant?