Old 30-01-2004, 06:18 AM
China

Default Stump Removal

G'day,
I'm with Sandra, just level off or clean up the top, and while
you are sitting on your flash new garden seat you can think up good idears
of what to do. If you want it dead, then zero any re-growth. If you don't
mind it re-growing, then shape the shoots so you dont have to cut it down so
severly again. If the white ants move in, then you now know they are around
so check your ant capping, better they eat you flash new garden seat than
your house! If it was my stump, I would put a rustic table top on it, and
use fold up chairs that I could put out of the weather when I'm not using
them. If you can drill a serious hole down the middle, then it would also be
a really good stand for one of those garden umbrellas that are getting so
cheap these days.

China
Wingham
NSW