Old 30-01-2004, 09:18 AM

Default RFD: uk.rec.gardening.allotments

On Fri, 30 Jan 2004 02:49:14 GMT, Jaques d'Alltrades
wrote:

The message
from "BigAl" contains these words:

Not that I have an interest in gardening (as anyone who looks at mine will
testify) and wouldn't therefore vote but I thought I'd check some figures
via Google.

uk.rec.gardening turned up an estimated 148,000 posts of which 4,940
(earliest of which appears to be from March 2002)had the word allotment in
them.

And this indicates?

That urg seems to cater adequately for allotments?

That there is sufficient allotment traffic to support a separate group?

That on average there were about 7 posts a day using the word
allotment.
Have I missed something or did all these posts happen a long time ago?
--
Martin