Old 30-01-2004, 10:03 AM
bigboard

Default Composter/Wormery

Anthony James wrote:
bigboard wrote:

They probably would. I've not had much luck with wormeries myself,
although other people swear by them. I find you have to be too careful
with what you put in them, and I've killed the entire worm population
a couple of times so far.

what is it that the worms expire on?

In my case, a surfeit of leeks, and being left out in the sun this summer.