Old 30-01-2004, 10:54 AM
Cereus-validus

Default where did all those wild vegies go?

I don't think Webster has been the same since his friend Michael Jackson got
arrested again.

zhanataya wrote in message
On Fri, 30 Jan 2004 00:28:47 -0500, Michelle
wrote:

I'm rather new to the intrest of serious gardening I've always had a
garden but not been a serious gardener I have a new home and would
like to turn my formally passing intrest into a serious hobby.
Thanks for all the information you provided It is very interesting to
me and I appreciate it.
on the matter of spelling I explained in a former post hat I am
legally blind I can see well enough to appreciate a visually appealing
garden and it's eddable bennifits and to not to fall flat on my face
while walking in the day any way at night I use a cane and I read
braille _ not well however it is a new skill to me it takes me about
three months to finish a two hundred page book
I use a computer program called Zoom Text which does as it's name says
but not all programs work well or at all with it and small
applications especially Let me tell you microsoft does not call The
Makers of Zoom Text and say hey Can we change our program in any way
to suit you ? Ha Not happening It works pitifully with snall
applications inside other applications such as a window with a spell
check
Now I don't mean to sound like a winer but are typos so offensive to
you I was under the impression this was a fairly informal group.
I am no dummy either I accelled in all subjects usualy on the honor
roll especially in the sciences , history language but unfortunatly
spelling is somthing that suffers as a matter of course if one has
been visually impared
I do try to improve but well no one is perfect
and one of the reasons for my question in the first place is to
interact and see what others think not complete a scientific paper
about the evelution of hordiculture .
Does that answer any of your questions ?
Regards
Michelle

I've said it before, my apologies to the other folks. But who died
and made Webster God anyway? wreck.gardens is an international group
that happens to be presented in english. The reason for the written
word is to convey thought, information and questions. If the letters
are put together in a manner to accomplish that, then in my book it is
spelled correctly.

Now if you were an American fifth grader with perfect eyesight and
hearing I'd have a different response.

zhan-with Zhan's Creative Dictionary at her elbow.