Old 30-01-2004, 11:42 AM
Bolero

Default Who We Are (revisited)

Who am I and What Is My Gender?

Darren, Male

Where am I? Where do I grow?

Melbourne, Australia, Outside in a glasshouse.

What do I grow?

About 250 Catt hybrids and the other 60 or so are a variety of genera

The decade of my age?

Late 60s

How long have I been growing orchids?

Just over 3 years now, I am not expert but I know what I'm doing. I am a
student judge with the Australian Orchid Council.

My biggest orchid accomplishment(s)?

No major accomplishments but just happy to bloom the little buggers.
:-)

Miscellanious Info...

I am a social worker and work in child support debt enforcement. Born in
Tasmania. Have served in the Air Force and am married to an American Lady
from Wisconsin. Own two cavalier king charles spaniels and love reading and
drinking red wine.

Also keep exotic birds outside in an aviary.