Old 30-01-2004, 01:02 PM
The Enigma

Default Local garden store wanted $65 for a fragent Oncidium! Where can I fragrant orchids cheap on the net?

I went to my local garden shop and saw and smelled a beautiful Oncidium
orchid I loved it but when I queried as to how much it was that replied $65,
that pretty much shot down any chance of getting that orchid. But I would
like to know where I could get orchids on the net for cheap especially
fragrant ones. I also love eBay and have noticed some orchids there should
I explore that avenue or stay on the main path?

Thanks
Chris