Old 30-01-2004, 05:13 PM
molli

Default Who We Are (revisited)

Who am I and What Is My Gender?
Molli, and I am female

Where am I?
In Colorado at 5471 ft altitude with lousy humidity.

Where do I grow?
In a small bedroom under 400 watt HPS light, also living room, dining room
and kitchen window sills.

What do I grow?
Catts, paphs, phrags, oncids, masdevallias (I hope), phals gongora and
brassavola. I'm sure there are others but I'm not upstairs to do a head
count.

The decade of my age?
40's and we'll just leave it at that shall we?

How long have I been growing orchids?
It will be 2 yrs in August, when hubby bought me my first two orchids which
I promptly killed! This annoyed me to no end and I got more, kept them
alive..got more....oh you know how it goes....

My biggest orchid accomplishment(s)?
Reblooming phals, catts, and oncids, and NOT killing my masdies!

Miscellaneous Info...
I have a husband, 3 daughters, 1 1/2 grand daughters (second is due in May)
and a zoo full of kritters which goes along with having kids. When I'm not
fussing over the O'kids, I love to read anything I can get my hands on,
including cereal boxes. Oh yea, in whatever spare time I have left, I make
porcelain dolls.

Hugs,
Molli