Old 30-01-2004, 07:21 PM
Kathleen

Default poinsettas

Thanks, all! I am going to try it until I get it right. At this
point, it's a sentimental thing. Maybe it took Gram 50 years to learn
to keep them alive and blooming too.
With hope and heart,
Kathleen
--
If you are humble nothing will touch you, neither praise nor disgrace,
because you know what you are.

: I put 4 poinsettia plants outside for the summer, cut them way back
and
: fed and watered them all summer. Brought them in in October, put
them in
: a window in the sunroom that faces south. They all bloomed and are
still
: blooming. We rarely have a light on in the sunroom at night, so the
: hours of darkness worked fine for them. They are tall, instead of
low
: and bushy.
: I think it was worth it, and, a challenge.
:
:
:
: