Old 30-01-2004, 11:02 PM
Wendy

Default Local garden store wanted $65 for a fragent Oncidium! Where can I fragrant orchids cheap on the

Chris, here are a couple of sites.
The first one is species & the 2nd is Roberta Fox's webpage with photos etc
of scented orchids.
http://www.chebucto.ns.ca/Recreation...dSNS/frag.html
http://www.orchidcentral.net/fragrantorchids.html

--
Cheers Wendy
Remove PETERPAN for email reply

"The Enigma" wrote in message
. com...
: I went to my local garden shop and saw and smelled a beautiful Oncidium
: orchid I loved it but when I queried as to how much it was that replied
$65,
: that pretty much shot down any chance of getting that orchid. But I would
: like to know where I could get orchids on the net for cheap especially
: fragrant ones. I also love eBay and have noticed some orchids there
should
: I explore that avenue or stay on the main path?
:
: Thanks
: Chris
: